AV installation for large groups on-site
An “all hands” meeting can be referred to as a Town Hall, Hive, Scrum, Village Green, or any other trendy name that loosely describes getting the whole team together for a bit of collaboration. In many cases areas such as restaurants or break out areas are used for these sessions, as they tend to be large open spaces with flexible seating/standing arrangements with good proximity to refreshments and the more casual atmosphere desired.
With correct planning and AV technology the “all hands” is an invaluable tool for companies to effectively communicate with large groups of people, promote alignment and reinforce company culture.
All Hands AV installation examples:
- Large flat panel display, projection system or video wall
- Smaller relay monitors in large spaces
- Wired connectivity for laptops such as HDMI, USB-C or Mini DisplayPort from a podium or presentation position
- Wireless Presentation Device such as Barco Clickshare, Mersive Solstice pod or Crestron AirMedia
- Room audio system with ceiling, wall speakers or both
- Dedicated user interface/control system
- Camera and microphone system for conferencing/courses/webinars/CEO broadcast