Informal, impromptu, creative collaboration space
It’s easy to see why huddle rooms are increasingly popular, as they provide an inexpensive and practical solution for quick impromptu meetings, as well as collaborative, creative sessions. Less formal than a meeting room, these areas are typically designed for between 3-6 people and lend themselves perfectly to being fitted with displays and equipment for presentations and conferencing.
Popular in open-plan offices, huddle rooms are considered a creative thinking space for colleagues to discuss ideas and collaborate, both in person and via tech, without disturbing others in the office. They can also provide a practical and comfortable solution for visitors, or field-based staff who don’t have access to permanent desk-space.
Huddle Room Tech examples:
- LED Display with integrated speakers
- Wireless Presentation Device such as Barco Clickshare, Mersive Solstice pod or Crestron AirMedia
- USB Webcam and Speakerphone for BYOD Conferencing
- Automated screen control or wall mounted user interface
- Charging options for Laptops and Mobile Devices
- Room scheduling panel to display bookings and ad hoc reservations