Room to learn and engage
Training or seminar rooms are typically larger than conference rooms and are dedicated spaces created to educate and train groups of people in a particular topic, product or software application.
The layout will often focus on individual workstations rather than meeting tables and for these large spaces to be effective well-positioned projectors are often the favoured display technology, along with a reliable speaker system for clear audio.
Training Room Tech examples:
- Large flat panel display, projection system or video wall
- Wired connectivity for laptops such as HDMI, USB-C or Mini DisplayPort from the Trainers desk.
- Wireless Presentation Device such as Barco Clickshare, Mersive Solstice pod or Crestron AirMedia
- Room audio system with ceiling or wall speakers
- Dedicated user interface/control system
- Camera and microphone system for streaming of training courses/webinars
- Room scheduling panel to display bookings and ad hoc reservations