Audio visual installation specialists
Even the best system design can be let down by a poor installation. At Design Integration we are an engineering led integrator and we strive to provide our clients with consistently high quality installations. Whether our AV engineers are managing cables, installing displays, mounting equipment behind screens or integrating racks or cubby’s into furniture we constantly strive to find innovative ways of improving the way our finished systems look as well as operate.
Managing and controlling devices
Our commissioning process commences well in advance of the physical installation. The best place to commission is in our workshops and it is here that we upgrade firmware, insert IP parameters and complete baseline configurations for audio DSP’s, endpoints, encoders/decoders and video switchers.
If the system involves Crestron control this is also the time where we run up the completed programme, test the GUI’s and ensure everything is working prior to the AV system going to site.
Our highly skilled engineers and technicians are experienced in delivering high quality audio visual installations for all corporate applications including:
- Ceiling mounted projectors
- Wall mounted LCD/LED displays
- Fine pitch LED walls
- Speakers, cameras, microphones and control panels
- Crestron Digital Media and NVX commissioning
- Crestron control system programming
- Audio system and DSP configuration
- Dante, AES67 and AVB audio system design
- Endpoints for application based conferencing such as Zoom, Teams or Googlemeet
- Integration of Cisco/Poly telepresence systems